Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Complete!

I have finished the long and arduous journey otherwise known as a "semester." I am so thankful that I get to return to the quarter system. This thing was way too long.

I've got a bunch of reservations set for my trip to Cape Town. Hotels, hostels, rental car, and Cape Town excursions are all planned and ready to go. Of course, I've left about two days in CT to do whatever comes up. Everyone who I've talked to is excited for me and wants to come along with. They all say Cape Town is beautiful and the place to be.

I was sitting in my room and I thought about how easy it will be to pack. I pretty much just have clothes, school work, and books to pack. I spent all my money on trips and food. I did decide that I was going to buy all my touristy goods the last week so I wouldn't have to hold on to it for too long. My greatest treasures are in the pictures and friends I've made. Aww, how corny!

Anyways, the next time you hear from me, I'll be on the road! Less than two weeks until I come home! Gasp!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gasp, We can't wait! Jeff says you need to see Stellenbosch and Paarl. He said it's the most beautiful scenery and unlike anything anywhere else.
Love you lots
Mom

Anonymous said...

Looks like you've successfully navigated the highways and biways halfway around the world. That's quite an accomplishment for such a young man.

We're very proud of you and anxious to have you back here for Christmas!

Dad